Thursday, July 20, 2017

(Six) Vintage Soda Crate Magazine Holder


Awesome idea for easy to find vintage soda crates? Magazine holder!



Recently my mother-in-law gave me a vintage Coca-Cola crate she had stashed in her shed.

 The same crate was featured in a summer 2017 American Farmhouse Style magazine as part of a coffee table display. I liked the look of what had been done, but decided to ponder for a while and find another use. I considered attaching it to the wall and using the compartments to hold small tchotchkes... Eh. I kind of liked it, but I don't have many knickknacks, so I kept pondering.

My husband's mom also passed on a bunch of magazines recently. Some of them were vintage Country Living magazines and 2 of them were the same mustard color as the crate!

Bam! There's the solution for displaying these awesome magazines and great crate ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment